Ryan M.
Ryan M.
What's next? lol
Prog
Prog
@Shank how the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* would you know
Noah
Noah
LMAO prog you spent half of 2012 banned or having most of the people dislike you so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prog
Prog
Yeah, well a quarter of 2012 was spent on a ban from posting, and yeah, the cancerously antagonistic community combined with the immature management was pretty rough. Thankfully, we have standards here now, as opposed to banning or abusing every little twat that arrives on this site, unlike some other sites I know...
Noah
Noah
Standards mean nothing if you have no members to uphold them. There's a reason new members are saying they like this "other site" better
Prog
Prog
Yeah, a site founded on one man's immature hellbent vengeance and a couple experts frustrated with stagnation tends to get a bit of a jump start. We'll see how long that lasts.
Noah
Noah
We've done more for the scene in our first year than MR has done in almost 10 years of existence. Trust me, no one is going to come back here. I'd be surprised if Palmer keeps paying the bills because from what I'm hearing he's no longer interested in this project, hence the reasoning for the other site existing in the first place
Noah
Noah
Heck, he hasn't even logged into his own website in over a year and hasn't posted in far longer. If you think our primary goal is to destroy this site you're very naive to think so. Besides, for someone clinging onto this site so dearly you seem quite interested in what we're doing considering you're a member.
Prog
Prog
I don't think your goal is to destroy the site. But it sure as Heck was a motive to some. I have little to no interest in what you do there. I have interest in the amount of harassment members here get if, Ashen forbid, they wanted to build a GameCube portable instead of using Shank's documentation that he won't quit *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing pushing. Then we get these newbs that push *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing buttons.
Prog
Prog
And no, BitBuilt hasn't done more in a year than ModRetro did in eight. Don't *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing splooge on the mirror, it'll leave streaks.
Noah
Noah
BB: PortablizeMii, Wii OMGWTF, Wii LMAO, Wii OMEGA, Portablizing Store, GC+, trimming the N64 smaller than anyone has before, high quality guides and information.

MR? GameCube OMGWTF, early N64 trims, board bending.

MR has been stale for years, nothing's changed.
S
ShockSlayer
Prog, as a founder of both sites, I can tell you that if you think MR wasn't founded for dumber reasons than the ones you imagine BB was then you're pretty misinformed.
"o no benheck might die, the modz r dum, we will be the 1337 protablizers" -> MR
I should know, I was there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
S
ShockSlayer
The reality is that you have "power" but no idea what to do with it. You ought to ban Noah, Shank and anyone else you hate and who's drama-happy and see if the quality of your site improves as a result.
S
ShockSlayer
But you won't because fighting with us here over your ego flax is the last link you have to the missed opportunity to move on and be on the better side of things. And it's probably the only interesting activity happening here anyways.
S
ShockSlayer
Finally, if you think that any of us can take a massive gift like BB and still give a flying *Can'tSayThisOnTV* about whether MR lives or dies, then you're delusional.
S
ShockSlayer
If MR makes you happy, then that's great, but I've seen both sides of you, so I know that your motivation for being here is petty no matter what "standards" you pretend exist.
S
ShockSlayer
Anyways, if you want my honest advice, I'd say admit you care and try to find some relevance to the community that doesn't come from being a mod or being around for awhile. It doesn't carry any weight unless you're still doing things that matter. And I don't think you can find that here anymore.
Back