Xbox/PS3 analog sticks as a replacement for other devices

Hi everybody!

Im very proud owner of two Saitek Command Units (PZ31A). I bought first one obut 5 years ago. About 2 years ago Ive got second from Saitek for free. They sent me last piece from their magazine when i was asking about advice on fixing loose analog stick. Now i see that soon my other device will have the same issue. There is almost 0% chance to find the same analog stick so im thinking about replacing with most popular sticks available on the market. But im not a electronic man, i just know very basics about diodes and other things, and so far made only some easy repairs like replacing tiny resistors and socket in TV dongle. So i want to know if its even possible (in matter of pins, voltages and so on) to match those sticks with any device (PZ31A in this particulary case)

PS. BTW, replacing device with things like logitech 13, razer nostromo, tartarus, is not an option beacause despite of their decent quality they lack of ergonomics and their producers dont have idea what those devices are for.

/EDIT
Better view on the top of PCB

//EDIT
Guy from another forum told me the model of joystick. Its CTS Electrocomponents 254TA103B50A. Its hard to get this info so i hope that this will help someone who land here from google searh.

Back