xbox 360 laptop progress

this is the progress of my xbox 360 laptop just started it and still have some work. open for comments. hope you like it

heres the whole thing. i havent gotten a case yet
100_1480.jpg

i used a HP vs 15 lcd for the screen
100_1481.jpg

100_1482.jpg

100_1484.jpg

here are some mid-game shots
100_1487.jpg

100_1485.jpg

i still have to make itt a little more compact and get the case but i have every thing else ready and will be updating on my progress

Finally got it out of that dang metal shell. So now the question is make the heatsink a few inches smaller and risk it overheating or just leave it :/

Are you going to be keeping it like it is, with everything in that position or will you be moving anything around? Also, I'll bet that metal shielding acted as a sort of heatsink; you may need more ventilation than that.

Awesome, let me know how it works out if I don't check it out here :) the easier the better

best game of '09 is best game of '09 is assassins creed 2!!!

as for the box, why does your mom care? usually parents either wont let you open the xbox at all, or dont care if you kill yourself. i havent seen or heard of a parent in between.

also, looks good so far. :awesome:

Well she originally didn't know I was doing it then she saw it one day and freaked and told I knew what I was doing but she told I should try to make a ps2p before the xbox but I finally conviced her to let me do it but she won't let me screw up the board

Lol, awesome. What are you doing about the hard drive? Will it stick out the side and be removable?

Ya, that way you dont have to extend the port for it, but, I would actually make it so its removable, cause you might want to take DATA somewhere....

OHH WAIT, ITS A PORTABLE XBOX :dahroll:

I'm building a Gc laptop for a friend in a old gateway solo shell it all fits but i don't know what to do for a screen it had a 13 inch 4::3: aspect ratio screen any tip on picking an lcd

Do not bump old threads with questions that can be answered in a new thread or a megasticky. I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself.

Back