[WTS] PS2miniDS2 and 3DS2AN boards

RDC

I have a couple of PS2miniDS2 boards for sale, as well as a few 3DS2AN boards.

PS2miniDS2 boards are $25 each US, or $30 each International. (includes shipping)

3DS2AN boards are $30 each US, or $35 each International. (includes shipping)

The PS2miniDS2 is a PS2 controller, just smaller for portables or whatever.

The 3DS2AN boards are for using the 3DS Sliders on a controller in place of the Sticks, so there's no loss of range or drifting.

If each 3DS is oriented and wired as shown above, then no switch will need to be moved for it to work normally.

Sent you a PM.

Don't need any GC things at the moment, but I am working on a miniGC controller board that is a bit bigger than the minDS2, 25mm x 50mm.

hey I'll buy a ps2mini ds2
do you still have any?
but before I buy I have some questions
are the controller components on pcb or do I have to do smd the components on my self?
and do you need a resistor on the buttons?

Pt1432 said:
do you still have any?
are the controller components on pcb or do I have to do smd the components on my self?
Are the pictures not loading for you?

ProgMetalMan said:
Pt1432 said:
do you still have any?
Are the pictures not loading for you?
no they are but I heard that RDC sells just the pcb (wasn't sure)
and i read that a ds2 has a resistor in the ribbon cable connecting to all the buttons and that is the difference between ds1 and ds2

I don't have any full boards made up right now, but do have some of the 'blank' boards made up. The blank board only has a few components installed..

RN1, RN2, RN3 (back of PCB) - Button Resistors of Daughter board
C0 - Replaces the large Electrolytic cap
PU - Pull-Up Resistor that's on the Daughter board

..but no other components are on the blank board and they would need to be swapped over from a controller. The miniDS2 was designed around the SA1Q111B version controller, so the controller used for parts must be the SA1Q111B version.

The KSA1Q102B could be used also since it has the same SD787A main IC, but has no place to install D1, which isn't really necessary anyway.

RDC said:
I don't have any full boards made up right now, but do have some of the 'blank' boards made up. The blank board only has a few components installed..

RN1, RN2, RN3 (back of PCB) - Button Resistors of Daughter board
C0 - Replaces the large Electrolytic cap
PU - Pull-Up Resistor that's on the Daughter board

..but no other components are on the blank board and they would need to be swapped over from a controller. The miniDS2 was designed around the SA1Q111B version controller, so the controller used for parts must be the SA1Q111B version.

The KSA1Q102B could be used also since it has the same SD787A main IC, but has no place to install D1, which isn't really necessary anyway.

how long would it take you to make a full board?
and how much would you charge for an premade full board ?
I don't have that controller motherboard and a rework station
so i can't do it myself with a blank board

How long is relative to how long it will take to get a controller to use that's the correct version.

RDC said:
How long is relative to how long it will take to get a controller to use that's the correct version.
when you make a full board
could you pm me
because I would really like a premade board
thanks

Right now I'm in the process of getting things together to build up some more DS2 and 3DS2AN boards.

I currently do not have any miniDS2 boards made up and am still waiting on some parts to see if I even can make some. There are a few people wanting them that will get a shot at any that are made first, in the order they contacted me.

The first post of this thread has the current prices.

Back