Would someone Take the job from my thread already PLEASE~!?

Discussion in 'Forum 47' started by Mesys, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mesys

Mesys Member

I find it hard to believe that 183 views only gets me two scammers and a whole lot of disappointment... I am offering 2 grand for the job ;/ I don't understand why no legit modders have come forward.. I have been here since 2014 so its not like I am new... is it the custom case? Does no one care about ps2 anymore?... Mod Retro you hurt my brain T_T

2. Cojiro

Cojiro Active Member

Personally, I might be game, if it wasn't for the custom case.

I don't have access to a 3d printer or cnc machine, best I can do is frankencase, which would turn out fine, providing that I can find a case with the same shape that you want. Also I can't paint a jigglypuff :p

3. Mesys

Mesys Member

remove your comment!!! you just posted my rl name on a public forum without my consent!!?!

4. ModU

ModU Member

Sorry

5. ModU

ModU Member

Also I think you should contact downing he can build one

6. Joeyjoe9876

Joeyjoe9876 Frequent Poster

lmao you act like people are still actively portablizing :lol:

Best option is to keep your thread open and to not make ones like this (as this thread is technically spam). Try messaging some people that are around still making portables and see what can be done. We have a lot of traffic from users and non-users a like. Just because your post has a certain number of views doesn't quite necessarily mean that users who are interested have been looking at your posts. Be patient young padawan.

7. Noah

Noah Frequent Poster

people aren't portablizing anymore? news to me

8. Joeyjoe9876

Joeyjoe9876 Frequent Poster

"actively"

I never said people aren't portablizing anymore, but it most definitely isn't as popular as it once was. I can't consider 3-4 forums on the internet and a few key people spitting out portables every few weeks/months "active".
    Compared to the old days at least.

(none of this is relevant to the users original post though)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  9. Zero

Zero ModRetro Legend Administrator

Making a thread like this in F47 is annoying and isn't going to help you find someone to take your commission. If you want to increase your chances, you should probably ask for your thread in the PS2 forum to be moved to the Junkyard, which is where you should have posted it to begin with.

10. Prog

Prog Not a Memeā„¢ Staff Member

i should probably close this
    meh

11. Kickback

Kickback Teen Idle Staff Member

I agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.