Which Batteries Have The Higher Quality?

Ampz

Hey everyone, I'm looking for batteries for my gamecube portable and came
across a 3.7v 5000mAh battery on amazon for good price and another battery which is
also 3.7v 5000mah. And another as well.
Here are the links:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Which one do you guys think is the best?

Link 2 and 3 are fakes. There are no 18650 li-ion batteries with 5000mAh. The largest capacity 18650 li-ion batteries are 3600mAh and made by Panasonic (model no. NCR18650G). Unfortunately, you can buy them nowhere. The second highest capacity batteries are the Panasonic NCR18650B which have 3400mAh. I don't know if there are 26650 that have 5000mAh.

Be careful when you buy li-ion batteries. Most batteries you'll find are fakes. There are also fakes of Panasonic, Samsung and LG batteries that look genuine but have a much smaller capacity than advertised. The best thing you can do is to buy from a reputable seller like batterryspace.com.

Oh, I don't know if these are fake but if you head over to keep power or orbtronic you can get batteries with 3.7 3500 mah?

Keep Power and Orbtronic just sell rebranded batteries from other manufacturers as far as I know. The 3600mAh are rebranded Panasonic NCR18650G (see
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/sho ... mAh-(Black)

The 3500mAh are probably also Panasonic batteries although I don't know the exact model. Panasonic is the leading manufacturer of li-ion batteries. There is no manufacturer that makes 18650 batteries that have a higher capacity currently. The ones you posted are fake with 100% certainty.

Back