What's everyone up to now?

Discussion in 'Forum 47' started by ToastBucket, Nov 9, 2017.

1. grossaffe

grossaffe President Groosevelt Staff Member

I've been mostly getting paid to walk into a building and stare at a computer screen pretending I have work to do.

2. ttsgeb

ttsgeb Breaker of Everything Staff Member

Can I have your job please and thankyou?

3. grossaffe

grossaffe President Groosevelt Staff Member

It's probably a two-man job.

ttsgeb likes this.
  4. XCVG

XCVG ModRetro Legend

I'm almost done my education and develop indie games now. Computer Systems Technology, because engineering didn't work out for me.

5. Ishwhale

Ishwhale Well-Known Member

I'm glad all of you are doing well. I work at a glass factory. Only do electronics stuff as a hobby...I'm envious of those of you who get paid to do it.

6. samjc3

samjc3 #1 Female Member

Custom automation engineering and probably too much internet. Currently working on converting a custom printed billboard handling machine from Win XP Embedded with Beckhoff TwinCAT 2, up to all new controls with Win10 Embedded, TwinCAT 3, and a solid 20 years worth of improvement in sensor and control technology. Should be fun.

7. J.D

J.D No Stranger To Love

I work as a record producer for an independent music studio in Eugene, OR. Here's everything I've posted publicly.
    I still have yet to make a hardware mod, but I did finally buy one of those nifty backlit Game Boy Colors.

8. Kickback

Kickback Teen Idle Staff Member

A certificate came through the post to tell me I was qualified in massage therapy. I forgot I even studied that part of my course

9. ToastBucket

ToastBucket tost

oh Heck ya ishwhale you're still here??

10. Ishwhale

Ishwhale Well-Known Member

I'm still around ha. Just trying to stay relevant.

nobble likes this.
  11. ttsgeb

Relevance is overrated. Embrace obscurity. It's the only way.

12. Prog

Prog Not a Meme™ Staff Member

In my retail job, I've gone from SpongeBob to Dante to Randall to Squidward to crippling depression in a mere 6 months.

13. ttsgeb

You lasted longer than most.

14. laingsoft

laingsoft Formerly SteamDNT

Don't worry prog, the depression only goes so deep, once you break through the bottom you'll be blessed with beautiful nihilist nirvana

15. Prog

Prog Not a Meme™ Staff Member

Nihilistic apathy has only taken me so far. It's more of a complement to hedonia and basic functionality than a replacement.

16. ttsgeb

17. laingsoft

laingsoft Formerly SteamDNT

ttsgeb likes this.