WASP Fusion and MEGAdrive V3 , an error has occured

Discussion in 'Gamecube' started by s8n, Nov 7, 2016.

1. s8n

s8n Newb

hi members , i just got another WASP Fusion and MEGAdrive V3 and hooked it up to my GC. When i have my SD Card inserted with wkf_upd_1_5.iso i get the below , btw the SD Card has been formatted to WBFS with WBFS Manager and transferred to the SD Card with WBFS Manager.

[​IMG]

interesting i have another GC that has a WASP Fusion ( already with Swiss on it from BadAssConsoles ) and a MEGAdrvie V3 and that works great.

not sure what is causing the error message , any tips appreciated

2. Pinotte

Pinotte Member

Do you have an sd card inserted?

3. s8n

s8n Newb

hi Pinotte , yes i do i've tried 2 sd cards. Both are formatted with WBFS Manager , one has wkf_upd_1_5.iso on it and the other has swiss_r369(pal).iso on it. I've even tried no sd card inserted and i get a red led on the WASP then the error message appears.

i have managed to connect the WASP to my WII and i am able to load Swiss iso , i then ran the swiss_r369.fzn and swiss_r369.fzn.fw update which went well , i connected the WASP back up to my GC and the blue led flashes a lot ( i have a 32GB Sandisk inserted with isos on it ). After that it stops and i get the error message

weird

4. Pinotte

Pinotte Member

Check continuity between the wasp pins and pin on the gc mobo. Can you give us a pic of your soldering?

5. s8n

s8n Newb

hi again , i use a MEGAdrive V3 so all i have to solder is the Lid Switch which i have done. Also i have 2 MEGAdrive V3's and the WASP doesn't work with both , although they work with my first WASP Fusion which i got from BadAssConsoles.