Using two intec gc battaries

tom10122

I know they are bulky but thats what will be used , Got a question on wiring, Hoping to wire in series? To get twice the play time . How should I wire it ? Just take the two batteries and wire the same wires together on the same pcb ? Like wire the wires together the way they are on the pcb or do I need to do postive to positive , neg to positive then neg to neg on the pcb, Is that series or parrellel I always get the two confused.

Series increases voltage but not the mAh (playtime). Parallel increases mAh but not voltage. If u want to have double the playtime you would wire in parallel, which is connecting all the positives together and all the negatives together.

zeldaxpro

Yep no problem man. If you wire those batteries in parallel make sure you have a protection circuit to prevent overcharging or discharging. You can charge both of those batteries if they are in parallel as one with one charger, but just make sure the charger is compatible, meaning that it the charger can charge the voltage you have with with those cells together.

Yeah they are 12v battaries and there is a protection circuit, they are actually charged by the gamecube power adapter so it should work

Back