UPDATE: Added another new smiley!(pg.3)

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
By popular demand: :awesome2:

Typed as:

Code:
:awesome2:

It's not available on the posting page, but you can view it and click it via "View more smilies," it is the first one.

:awesome: I prefer this one though.

SS

Re: Added a new smiley!

epicelite said:
Why not make a modretro admin blog?

I like this idea. I think it'd be a good way to let the forums know of any changes, large or small, without creating a whole new topic for it.

But....but I like new topics! :gonk:

Nah, kidding, we have a main page for that. Ever seen it? ModRetro.com? :awesome:

IIRC only Mario and bacteria don't have a wordpress account, I should set them up one.

SS

Although I should find some time to do it, palmertech should really revamp the main site, it seems everything is here on teh forums.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
Although I should find some time to do it, palmertech should really revamp the main site, it seems everything is here on teh forums.

SS
Whoever re-does the look of the forums should make a similar skin for the main site, as well.

Basement_Modder said:
ShockSlayer said:

SS
Whoever re-does the look of the forums should make a similar skin for the main site, as well.

That and make a link to here. It took me awhile before i realized to type it forums.modretro.com

See then? They’ve even been there and all along, ever since and this other site shows up left on the google home site page and here the it are can be:

Forums.modretro.com

Yeah, go and there. Register. Post. <- Know That.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
See then? They’ve even been there and all along, ever since and this other site shows up left on the google home site page and here the it are can be:

Forums.modretro.com

Yeah, go and there. Register. Post. <- Know That.

SS

Resisting...
shockslayed...
comment...
:awesome: :awesome2:

I just got....basement_modded?

Nah, still doesn't sound as cool as:

shockslayed.jpg

:awesome: <- I seriously love that smiley

SS

I got my portable's electronic part working without frying anything, so I'm about an :awesome2:
But it is only when I make an awesome case, and then a few more portables that I can hope to be a :awesome:

Nah, you have to be on the same level as palmertech and me too, and everyone has to acknowledge it.

I am SOOO full of myself. I need to stop, but I'm having so much fun! :awesome: Is any one getting annoyed?

SS

ShockSlayer said:
Nah, you have to be on the same level as palmertech and me too, and everyone has to acknowledge it.
Dang. :( Even if I do make a few :awesome: portables, I won't get as much acknowledgment as you and Palmer.
ShockSlayer said:
I am SOOO full of myself. I need to stop, but I'm having so much fun! :awesome: Is any one getting annoyed?

SS
Hells no! :awesome:

you have more :awesome: in your sig than I do! :o

Okay, after your response Imma locking this topic, its gone waaaay off topic.

SS

Back