thecasperrojas XLW

ok simple update got my controller sucessfuly solder in all there is to do is solder the sd gecko and getting a wiikey , still cant fine someone with a spare wiikey :cry: and then ones i done all that, is closing it slowly and carfuly and then is playing mario sunshine like crazy :mrgreen:

double post: a small update, desited to not install a gecko , reasons are cuz i only have one mem card and its the one installed inside the XLW and i am not and emu. fan and for movies ,music i have and mp3 and a nice media player so am not going to install it , al be giving the last update when fully finish and closed

sorry guy to leave you'all wating av just not have much luck finding a wiikey and am looking for clone and i still dont fine none but one i sell some stuff i will finish this

Consoleplaza.nl

That's where I got mine from. All three I bought were original WiiKey Fusions. I think they still had 3 left. So you should hurry up!
They sell them for €20,-. That should be around $30,-
Give them a call as they don't list it on their webpage. 0031 is the area code for The Netherlands.

Hope I helped everyone still looking for a Modchip.

Greets, Bakuku

Bakuku said:
Consoleplaza.nl

That's where I got mine from. All three I bought were original WiiKey Fusions. I think they still had 3 left. So you should hurry up!
They sell them for €20,-. That should be around $30,-
Give them a call as they don't list it on their webpage. 0031 is the area code for The Netherlands.

Hope I helped everyone still looking for a Modchip.

Greets, Bakuku
thanks man for the site also thats not the problem the problem is that i lost my job so i dont have money to buy a wiikey and also am not been susseful at selling anything

hello everyone got a simple update , well i wasent gana put a sdgecko but at last min. i saw a little space in my case and decited to put in a microsd slot it wont be able to data mange but i can play media and emus and stuff like that and still missing a wiikey

People got some more awsome new . With in this week two wiikeys are rolling in to my front door and this will be done also its going to be for sell and ama make a presantacion video the bad new is am use tchays thunder song remix or batter said storm song

thecasperrojas said:
People got some more awsome new . With in this week two wiikeys are rolling in to my front door and this will be done also its going to be for sell and ama make a presantacion video the bad new is am use tchays thunder song remix or batter said storm song

Nice man :)
Two WKF's? Oh yeah

Tchay's song that he used for his envision video is thunderstruck a zelda ocarina of time remix of song of storms by drake sword I think? Have to check, but awesome song indeed.

I made my own AMV video and used that song cause I loved it so much and stuff :).

Can't wait to see what your finished GCp will be :)

Yeah that song rocks also i think is not going to be al that awsome and also going to sell ot got a nother one on the way so i need money and also building a ps2p and need money for that not much but need some

Back