the inside of the front case

the front of the case

the inside of my portable

size compear

size compear

below portable

R,Z,L, bottuns and yes it suports hard and soft press

and my wall is also almost finish

It looks good so far! I think you should have sanded it a bit more though an then it would be flawless. How long are the batteries going to last with 2 cells?

bugman said:
It looks good so far! I think you should have sanded it a bit more though an then it would be flawless. How long are the batteries going to last with 2 cells?

well there both around 6.3 A an am runing the screen at 7.4 v so i really dont know but they get extremly hot so am thinking of just puting some 3.3A ones so that will be around 1.5 hours

just a small update am getting a board from gamerlolwind (thanks) and also change my awsone batteries to smaller one the new one are going to be around 3.3A so al get 1.5 hour and also from now on this is going to be a worklog so stay tone everyone

Hey duuuuuude, he can see when he has unread posts, you should stop spamming his thread :(

sorry i havend been giving updates but this think is almost finish i aready wired the conroller completly and the rumble motor screen repanited my case and dicded to take of the batteries and sended the board to zeldaxpro for triming , al be putting pics as soon as i find a way to copyand past on the vita lol and its gooing really nice am happy

well guess am alone now lol more updates wire my memory card sussefuly

20130216233751.jpg

20130216233732.jpg

system looks great, casper
glad memory card works and everything works.
can't wait to see the wiikey fusion working :mrgreen:

Gamerlolwind said:
system looks great, casper
glad memory card works and everything works.
can't wait to see the wiikey fusion working :mrgreen:

yeah man also i still have space for a sd gecko but dont know if to put it in and also need to buvy the wiikey :(

Back