thecasperrojas XLW

I like the paintjob. I'm not sure if that's a texture, drips, or a shaky camera, but I like it.

This.
Looks like nuke's portable, minus the colour difference,
But nice job on case and all :)
Good luck completing it, can't wait to see finished product

ProgMetalMan said:
I like the paintjob. I'm not sure if that's a texture, drips, or a shaky camera, but I like it.

i dont know how it did but it just came out with texture

nuke said:
Looks great! Couldve used a bit more sanding, but I love the color scheme
yeah i know but i just hate sanding so i left it like that but the white part is going to be black so let see how the turns out

Gamerlolwind said:
This.
Looks like nuke's portable, minus the colour difference,

But nice job on case and all :)
Good luck completing it, can't wait to see finished product

thanks you'v always been of great saport

[/quote] thanks you'v always been of great saport [/quote]

thanx dude

also, how did this get in my comment:

'yeah i know but i just hate sanding so i left it like that but the white part is going to be black so let see how the turns out'

i don't remember saying this, maybe it was implied?

Gamerlolwind said:
This,
Is an awesome looking portable :)
Can't wait to see it's finish

The color is wicked

thanks a 100 man your alway a big support and am close to closing it just giving it some finishing touches

this project is cancel for the time been cuz my last board shorted and i dont have any other board to work on , if any one has a trim board rev a/b compatible with the wiikey to sell let me know i will gladly take it off your hands :)

i am no longer intrested in this portable so am selling it separately , i need money for my other portable if any one intrested let me know tru pm's

everything only that my baord shorted and the controler is not solder to the buttom and i dont have any more boards and also more intrested in my other portable

thecasperrojas said:
Well no longer selling anything , got it up and running again still no board so al have to wait in to some one sells me one

glad to hear your portable is up and running again :)

i had a similar issue with mine yesterday, but it was fixed easily :)

Yeah pics soon,am almost finish and also thanks for been a great sapport , if you need any help on your amp am down to help or al just take a commision for $15

Back