The variable combat suit(varia suit)

TechSteve

All part of my plan, :tophat: ive made a flamethrower, an electrified police baton with a tactical light, and a computerised HUD display and a voice changer that can make a wide veriety of effects. and now pics.
23lb38l.jpg
e6ve50.jpg
2zrdu3a.jpg
and now vids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_l0Eyv53as

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*, I got excited for a second.
http://i.imgur.com/vJlhs.jpg
Still a cool project though, reminds me of SS's stuff ;_;
How'd you get about making that electrified police baton? I remember Palmer looking into stuff related to stun guns and the like, but didn't get to see the outcome.

I'm really interested to see what becomes of this. Digging the way the gas mask looks, especially. Pyro-like.

Mako321 said:
I remember Palmer looking into stuff related to stun guns and the like, but didn't get to see the outcome.

nwFgg.png

You're implying I got that from Reddit. That in itself implies I ENJOY that place. Either way, please quit trying to look cool by acting like you know all about the internet.

Regardless, this be irrelevant.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Palmer finished a lot of those electric weapons.

Twilight Wolf said:
You're implying I got that from Reddit. That in itself implies I ENJOY that place. Either way, please quit trying to look cool by acting like you know all about the internet.

No, you're implying that the video is only aimed at Reddit.
You obviously didn't watch it.
Sorry about being off topic, you guize.

Twilight Wolf said:

To be fair, that style of image did originate from reddit, even if you didn't get it from there. In this case I don't think Mako was trying to look cool so much as that image is just kinda annoying.

Actually this is nothing new, i have been working on this long before this website was even created, i just stopped working on it for a bit to finish other projects. . And as for the electric police baton its a retractable police baton so its not the easiest thing to make electrified. but i did it one night because i was bored and had nothing better to do, then i thought ill just throw it into the suit. When finished it will have night vision and a computerised (self programmed) heads up display behind the right eye, as well as being completly bullet proof, a rocket will also launch from the wrist. and like 100 other things that are secret.

Zero said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure Palmer finished a lot of those electric weapons.

One of the few things I actually finished. I have showed pics of them, too. :p Several coil guns, two stun gloves, and some really, really powerful stun highloghters.

Steve, interesting project. How do you plan on doing the HUD? I work as a head mounted display engineer for the Army, so this is relevant to my interests.

Solid core optics projector, (about half an inch long) And a magnifying agent, it takes a vga signal and its 640x480 and looks like your looking at a big screen. and will be hooked up to a rasberry one board computer, loaded witha linux distro. And what the *PLINK is a "stun highloghters"?

How are you going to magnify it? HMD optics are tough, especially if you want to retain transparency. Not aware of any projectors that are half an inch long, at least not in consumer products.

And I meant to say stun highlighters. :p

Back