The Stealth Station Worklog

So i am starting a PS1p and i have just LED modded my PS1 screen and i have an excellent battery (Sony NP-F970.) but i don't know how to connnect it to the PS1. and i don't have a camera or phone so i can't take pics sorry. any hints?

Basically you want to attach a protection circuit to the psone from the battery, and remember a power switch. Make sure you've got polarity right and switch it on. And for charging put on a charger port in parallel with the batteries before the switch.

actually i was reading ben's book on this and it said to use a Molex connecter i use only the male leads but they are two loose and when i try electric tape and allimunum foil it is to tight what should i do? i don't want to take apart the battery because it could be used with differnt portables.

1ninjadude17 said:
actually i was reading ben's book on this and it said to use a Molex connecter i use only the male leads but they are two loose and when i try electric tape and allimunum foil it is to tight what should i do? i don't want to take apart the battery because it could be used with differnt portables.

Put solder in the holes and then shove the molex connector in when the solder is hot/melted

Back