The Official Leaving/Returning Members Thread

Twilight Wolf

Frequent Poster
Going away for a few days? Coming back from wherever it was you went? Make a post here and let us all know!

I'm going to my grandparents' house in California tomorrow and I won't be back until late Sunday. Glad I have my PSP to take with me! PS1 games, Genesis/Sega CD games, and a WiFi locator should make for a good trip! Might even Twitter a few times on the way there and back.

Anywho, see you all soon!

What great timing. I'm out of here for two weeks. I'll still have my iPhone with me, but I'll have better things to do than post here. :o

I promised to write my girlfriend an email every day, so I might be able to work in some time.

'Sup, guys? I'm back. It was a pretty good trip overall, except that I couldn't find any WiFi hotspots to use my PSP with and I had an ear infection flare up on me, the pain from which woke me up in the middle of the night the first night and kept me awake for a few hours...

Leaving on thursday, not going to be back until the 19th. I will be 100% out of contact pretty much basically.

Imma leaving to California on Wednesday. I'll still have full internet connection and my laptop, but meh, I have better things to do, like swimming :D

J.D said:
Imma leaving to California on Wednesday. I'll still have full internet connection and my laptop, but meh, I have better things to do, like swimming :D

If you didn't have better things to do in California than post on ModRetro then... :p

Going on a trip to Lake Powell tomorrow, won't be back until the Monday after next. (August 10th). I might be on tomorrow morning, but if not, seeya later! :awesome:

Kickback said:
J.D said:

If you didn't have better things to do in California than post on ModRetro then... :p

Trust me, it depends entirely on the part of California you're in.

J.D said:
Southern California = fail in a sushi bucket.
yeahthat^.

except disneyland and palmers place.

oh,and ima be in astoria from saturday till the 15th. i'll probably have net access though. :cool: and i'll have my n810, so browsing on far off wifi networks is a major possibility! (n810 wifi range > ipot wifi range X100000) :awesome:

J.D said:
Southern California = fail in a sushi bucket.

No, "Inland Southern California" may suck, but here on the coast, it is one of the nicest places in the USA, income, residential, activity, crime rate, and weather wise.

I live in SoCal, I can take pics to prove it does not suck. :awesome:

Back