The Official Game Tournament Thread

Yoshilime M.R.

Master of Limes
Challenge 1:

Rack up as many points as you can in 5 minitues in Super mario brothers.

Rules:
You must provide a picture or video of your feat.
NO photoshopping or emu hacking.
You must use the original controllers of that system for this. NO TURBO.
If you get a game over before the times up, Then You're done.

Prizes: NOTHING. For now anyway.

Deadline: next Monday.

Challenge 2:

Who can get through Super C with the least amount of lives lost in level 1.

Rules:
No turbo!
NO Falsifying your numbers.
Tally your deaths!

Prizes: nothing at all.

Proof? I just thought of it because of your statement. why, you could of just kept one-uping people, but this way it's fair. Think of it this way: you dont get a second chane in a eating contest. Why here?

Yoshilime M.R. said:
Proof? I just thought of it because of your statement. why, you could of just kept one-uping people, but this way it's fair. Think of it this way: you dont get a second chane in a eating contest. Why here?

Because it's not in real-time.

You can try as many times as you want, send in the best one and claim it was your only try.

Also, how do you keep people from cheating?

I think this contest is dumb, but whatever.

XCVG said:
Yoshilime M.R. said:

Because it's not in real-time.

You can try as many times as you want, send in the best one and claim it was your only try.

see? let me go again i didnt know so its unfair(and your out 10$)

: / ok, first, no. Why couldnt you do your best the first time around? and didnt yo read my post? 10 bucks = bragging rights....

Idiots, guys, look, you can only submit your score once, and once you've uploaded it, you can't edit it out (like BanditPaw's pathetic five-digit score he removed and replaced with huge letter baby whining), and it's final. Sure, try as many times as you want on your console, it's called practice!

Christ.

banditpaw1 said:
WHAT??? CAN I RETRACT THAT I WASNT TOLD THIS!!!!!!! UNFAIR!!!!

That whining. Before, it had a super pathetic 5-digit score starting with 6. 66-something-something-something.

If I got 3 dollars every time Banditpaw made a stupid post, I'd be rich.

Anyway, I got a score of 106600. I don't have the right equipment for video capturing, and playing SMB on an emulator with the keyboard is near impossible.

mariobfm.jpg

Back