****the Famous TI 83 SP FOR SALE!!!!!****

zeldaxpro

BUMP 10/17/13 $200 OR BEST OFFERS.

Hey everyone time has come to tell my Ti-83 SP. It has been a great and fun experience, but now its time for me to part with it. Here are some photos/video:

Ti83SP1_zps85490c1e.jpg

Ti83SP2_zps4447f26f.jpg

Ti83SP3_zpsf01a05ea.jpg

Ti83SP4_zps04695239.jpg

Ti83SP5_zpsd0b63f5f.jpg

Ti83SP6_zps46ff2ec3.jpg

Ti83SP7_zpscbfca346.jpg

Ti83SP8_zpsb4f8a81d.jpg

Ti83SP9_zps33c5e671.jpg

Complete GBA SP Mobo (AGS-101 Model)
Original Ti control pads (except select button is a tact switch on the back)
Volume Wheel Pot.
Power Switch
Internal 10440 Lithium Ion Batteries (3.7v 1050mah total)
Charge port
Bi color Led (Green for power, Red for low battery)

These are older pics, but you get the general idea. If you are interested I am more than willing to take current pics if you want. No Games included, just the console:

INCLUDED:

Ti-83 SP Console
Charger

For the time, materials, and labor, I am look to get around $250 OBO. This is the 1st EVER in the WORLD. If interested please pm me or reply here. Serious buyers only! PayPal only. Thank you.

Surprised you're selling it! It was always a fun favorite of mine. I can't afford it at all, but I hope it goes to a happy home (maybe some dad who can give it to their kid to use during math class?)

haha thanks suchipi I am glad you like it. It was a fun experience and I had a great time with it, but I want to give another kid a chance to have a great experience with it also. Plus I need the money for some parts of my GCP and other things lol.

Hi, are you still selling it ? If yes, I would like to know if European games work on this console, too.

Thanks you

Back