The definitive GC motherboard trimming guide

hey ashen why not add the controller transistor relocation? (maybe it's already there but I see only 1 reference to the transistors if it's there could you please make it more obvious so that people can be sure they are doing it right :awesome: )

dark_samus said:
hey ashen why not add the controller transistor relocation? (maybe it's already there but I see only 1 reference to the transistors if it's there could you please make it more obvious so that people can be sure they are doing it right :awesome: )
Everything you need for transistor relocation is there. All it is, is just connecting the same colors together with a wire

gman said:
Everything you need for transistor relocation is there. All it is, is just connecting the same colors together with a wire

thanks gman :mrgreen: I thought it was there I just didn't want to fry my cube trying it since I wasn't, sure better to be safe than sorry right ;)

I was just wondering if you could possibly post pictures of each of the relocations done possibly next time you are doing the AlmostWTF/OMGWTF cuts? I'm just a bout to start my own portable and being the over achiever I am I am, I am taking the go big or go home approach. Or in this situation go small. I just would like to see how you have them relocated as to just confirm I'm doing this right.

Cheers :tophat:

murphofly said:
I was just wondering if you could possibly post pictures of each of the relocations done possibly next time you are doing the AlmostWTF/OMGWTF cuts? I'm just a bout to start my own portable and being the over achiever I am I am, I am taking the go big or go home approach. Or in this situation go small. I just would like to see how you have them relocated as to just confirm I'm doing this right.

Cheers :tophat:

Yo, follow this link and download the file and folder. Create a new folder and then place both the file and downloaded folder into it. Click the file and it will open the saved web page into your default browser.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4b51gh4vj7kjty3/AAD9gWP_vQobddoaZVJ2tC3ya

Sorry ... I'm building my second Game Cube Portable, but I noticed that the guide's images are offline ... I can not see them .... Does anyone have copies of the images please?

I don't know if anyone has them or if anyone has posted them elsewhere. I'll say it before anyone else does: it's probably easier and cheaper for you to build a Wii portable since there is a lot of documentation on those and no Wiikey required. Otherwise I hope you can find the diagrams.

I'm trying to get a copy of the images through legitimate means, but even the things Photobucket thinks are working are not today.

I'll keep you posted.

Back