techknott's handheld PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

techknott

Hi everyone. Sorry for not putting much into the forums lately, been really busy with building work etc. Anyway, built this for someone as a commission(out of my pocket) but they are not replying to me now its built. So here it is up for sale, pm me, vid to follow. PSone screen, orig backlight, usb, headphones etc, pretty basic stuff, roughly same size as a game case ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU9nF7noYYU

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

The fack you goin on with, Abb?

Anyway, this looks fantastic - I hope my PS2 laptop comes out this clean.

Dang, what a beautiful piece of work this is. :awesome:

You know, techknott, even if you're not posting here all the time you far more than make up for it with badass projects like these. Quality over quantity and all that.

robm said:
The fack you goin on with, Abb?

I assume he's referring to the person who commissioned him and now won't pay up.

Twilight Wolf said:
Quality over quantity and all that.
Tell that to Nintendo :trollface:
Techknott, that thing blows my mind and makes me wish I could finish a project. Finish it only to sell it and make enough money to commission you to build something this great. :sweat:

Thanks guys. SS, the dc3 and wvi's had batteries. I didn't put them in this because the guy wanted a ps2p and didn't want to pay too much for it so batts went out to lower the price. My next one will defo include them though, because it's for me;)

In '09, Nintendo DID at one point make a statement, with the quote "Quantity over quality". (Not taken out of context either, they meant it)

Ironic considering they make your favorite game series, Mako. :p

Anyway Techknott, this is quite beautiful. Great job, really looking forward to see the one you make for yourself.

techknott said:
Thanks guys. SS, the dc3 and wvi's had batteries. I didn't put them in this because the guy wanted a ps2p and didn't want to pay too much for it so batts went out to lower the price. My next one will defo include them though, because it's for me;)

I can't wait, I literally cannot wait.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back