techknott's Gamecube SD - EBAY ITEM NUMBER 220822717940

This is beyond perfect.....it's also nice to know I'm not the only person who doesn't talk in his demo videos. I expect something this perfect to make quite a lot of money.

*edit* and it's sd!!!! Improved battery life and smaller size means winning....like charlie sheen!

charlie,sheen,winning-b6bfa1d270cdfc25d8fa5e109e7ea69f_h.jpg

$600 isn't bad for ebay. Regular people don't think it's real and don't bid thinking it's a scam. :lol:

The meer mortals of the real world do not understand the power of us portablizers.

Ashen said:
:(

It's sad what our work is worth nowadays, especially something made by Techknott. AFAIK, unless Ben makes it, portables don't sell for much any more.

It's a beautiful piece of work Techknott, I'm sad to see it sold for so little. Hopefully he's a non paying bidder and you can repost it.

Yea $600 is low. But I guarantee with batteries it would have hit $900-$1000.

No batteries and it severely limits potential customers.

Oh wow, that a pro-battery point right there that I hadn't considered.

Yeah, consumers love batteries like no other, tbh, now that I think about it, that's what a lot of my idiot youtube commenters talk about, like on the ZNWii.

SS

bro, i just registered to say great work, kudos infinite.

i'm curious as to how you achieved the sd loading, i'm sure the lack of optical disk drive reduces the size significantly.

i would definitely like to see an improvement on this based on a wii. hmmm

well, keep up the good work, i'd love to have one myself ;)

Back