techknott's 2nd handheld Gamecube

techknott

Hey guys(and gals), some of you may know me, i was a member over at bh for a while but decided to post on here now. Seems to be dying a slow death over there. Anyway, here is my latest handheld. If you saw the last one, its pretty much the same except for some minor differences in the design. Also, using fingerprintless plastic. No batteries im afraid, built in mem card, pretty basic stuff. I needed to get this one made asap for someone, so the next one I do will have the works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BGJQazjdYE

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0058-1.jpg

DSC_0064-1.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Hey man, nice to see you over here! It looks awesome! :) Very clean, very stylish. I would love to play that...now make one with batteries! :p

NO WAY! I was JUST talking about how sad I was to see your previous GCp work canceled because of how much promise it had. I mean, I thought it was gonna be so Dang awesome, but this blows my mind with how much better it is than I ever imagined it would be. I mean, wow. Great work, and thanks for bringing it to this side of the 'nets, techknott.

edit: guess I never saw your first GCp. I guess that's what I missed out on having left Ben Heck. I'm sorry I missed its unveiling.

I like it better than its predecessor. Be on the look out for Tchay's GCp, it's going to blow away all the rest. Once he finishes it, that is. :lol:

Welcome to the land of :awesome:

You'll fit in just fine here.

Adding to the much-neglected Gamecube sticky.

That thing is :awesome: But I liked the metal and glowing gcube logo on the first one. Great work again techknott. Also :awesome:

Also, if I ever got $5000 or something I'd know where to go for a Gamecube portable!

Back