Starting small

Olololololo
But really, without betas pinout, this would have been a lot harder for me to pull off. I mean that saved me a bunch of work.

I respect ßetas pinout skills ::3:

Proofs.
bec75l.jpg

Trim all the things.

budnespid said:
This is as small as the n64 gets. THE END.
2No6Ll.jpg

Jolly African American please, you can replace the U8 with a transistor per data line, apparently. And I am still pretty sure you can lose a few millimeters if you hard wire the jumper pack onto the board.

βeta said:
And I am still pretty sure you can lose a few millimeters if you hard wire the jumper pack onto the board.

You can, Jolly African American. You just gotta rewire some of the other Jolly African Americans near it.

Dear moderators,

Words such as the ones that toast has been posing lately should be "bleeped" out by the word filter.

That is all,
SQ

SonyQrio said:
Dear moderators,

Words such as the ones that toast has been posing lately should be "bleeped" out by the word filter.

That is all,
SQ
What are you, 11? Turn off your word filter.

Well, I don't really care. However, that word is politically incorrect. How would you like seeing that if you were an African American?

βeta said:
SonyQrio said:
Dear moderators,

That is all,
SQ
What are you, 11? Turn off your word filter.
Actually, he has a point. The world filter doesnt catch 'Jolly African American', and it seems silly to have a word filter that doesnt filter.

Back