SOLD ~Selling Gamecube Portable~

Hey everyone,

Gotta sell some things to make money for rent. Going to school and working is taking a tole on my bank account. I bought a GameCube Portable from Ashen back in February but just don't have the time to play it as often. I've played it for maybe 24 hours total. Played some Zelda Windwaker on it and a little Pikmin.

The system works 100% and was taken real good care of. Batteries run great and hold charge for a long time.

Only thing iffy about the system is the screen has very very faint lines that go down. Came like that when I bought it and is hard to tell unless you angle the system down and look at a sloping direction. Doesn't affect gameplay or usage.

Included is the system + charger. I don't have an extra SD card to include unfortunately, however they are fairly common and cheap on Amazon if you want to buy one for it. Add iso files directly to the FAT32 formatted SD card for it to run on SWISS. Has VGA hooked up to screen so runs at 480p resolution, not Composite. Good quality picture!

Has a SD Gecko slot too so you can run homebrew such as N64 games and more!!

Please PM me for questions and offer a price. Images below:

Thanks for Viewing!

EDIT: Free shipping in US. Willing to ship to other countries for a little extra money... PM for details if interested.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Gotta sell some things to make money for rent. Going to school and working is taking a tole on my bank account. I bought a GameCube Portable from Ashen back in February but just don't have the time to play it as often. I've played it for maybe 24 hours total. Played some Zelda Windwaker on it and a little Pikmin.

The system works 100% and was taken real good care of. Batteries run great and hold charge for a long time.

Only thing iffy about the system is the screen has very very faint lines that go down. Came like that when I bought it and is hard to tell unless you angle the system down and look at a sloping direction. Doesn't affect gameplay or usage.

Included is the system + charger. I don't have an extra SD card to include unfortunately, however they are fairly common and cheap on Amazon if you want to buy one for it. Add iso files directly to the FAT32 formatted SD card for it to run on SWISS. Has VGA hooked up to screen so runs at 480p resolution, not Composite. Good quality picture!

Has a SD Gecko slot too so you can run homebrew such as N64 games and more!!

Please PM me for questions and offer a price. Images below:

Thanks for Viewing!

EDIT: Free shipping in US. Willing to ship to other countries for a little extra money... PM for details if interested.
How much?

Back