Show us your desktop!

If you don't care about these kind of things ethically, you could use Daz's loader to make your Windows genuine. You didn't hear it from me though.

Zero said:
If you don't care about these kind of things ethically, you could use Daz's loader to make your Windows genuine. You didn't hear it from me though.

I picked up two 1920 x 1200 monitors at a garage sale last weekend and managed to piece back together some semblance of a desktop. This windows instillation is on an old hard drive from a laptop I haven't used for about three years. I downloaded windows 8 but I cant upgrade to it from inside the os because this copy of 7 is x86 for some stupid reason. I've also managed to somehow lose all my dvd-rs and have no usb drive to my name.

In short, I'm too lazy to validate this copy of windows since I'm going to re install anyways.

Might want to use Enterprise and a "KMS server", then. I think Windows 8 Pro can activate through KMS, too.

XCVG said:
Might want to use Enterprise and a "KMS server", then. I think Windows 8 Pro can activate through KMS, too.
Yep, it can. At least it could like a year ago when I had it on my HTPC.

With my desktop packed up, I've been using my laptop exclusively for the past couple of days.

205w7jo.png

Perhaps unsurprisingly, it looks very much like my desktop. Plain Windows desktop, sparse icons.

Switched my flaxty Asus VE228s for triple Dell U2412s, and demoted one of the Asus panels to replace the HP W2207 temporarily while I decide what nice fourth panel to go with. (My heart says LG 34UM95 but my wallet says *Can'tSayThisOnTV* that)

FaRU3kz.jpg

Gotta build a new desk, then decide on the fourth panel, then maybe I can rest easy for a week or so while I wait for my pentium anniversary parts to show up so I can have something to play around with.

Ick. OSX. What's wrong with you? We're supposed to be gamers here, not tools.

You guys were right, I should have switched from Windows XP a long time ago.
Nn4DuPP.png

Back