Portable wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezkid123

i am looking for a portable wii with the console able to play GameCube games I will pay a lot of money just please give me a range and we can make a deal

No ones going to make you one if you keep spamming the forums. Just make them for yourself they don't cost a lot of money if you know what you're doing...
There's a reason people will bring their car to the dealer for something as elementary as an oil change or a broken headlight. The things that seem straightforward to DIYers actually involve quite a bit of knowledge and skills that we don't even realize we have. Think about when a techie tells someone to "just Google it." Now think about the last time you had a teacher Google "Youtube.com," click on the first link, and then search for the video they want just as badly?
Wanting to own a custom-made portable console and wanting to build one are two very different beasts. Oftentimes they overlap, but sometimes they do not.
Also, the first part of your reply comes dangerously close to backseat moderation, especially two weeks after the fact and given the fact that you are quite new to the board. Just a heads up.

There's a reason people will bring their car to the dealer for something as elementary as an oil change or a broken headlight. The things that seem straightforward to DIYers actually involve quite a bit of knowledge and skills that we don't even realize we have. Think about when a techie tells someone to "just Google it." Now think about the last time you had a teacher Google "Youtube.com," click on the first link, and then search for the video they want just as badly?
Wanting to own a custom-made portable console and wanting to build one are two very different beasts. Oftentimes they overlap, but sometimes they do not.
Also, the first part of your reply comes dangerously close to backseat moderation, especially two weeks after the fact and given the fact that you are quite new to the board. Just a heads up.
I understand man, it just got annoying since he kept saying "can I buy it?"

Alright everyone stfu Idc about a friendly reminder and I already got a Gcp portable
Cool, hope you're having fun! You should have got a Wii though, its way better than a GameCube p. You're really rude though :p, show some respect, Jesus..

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back