Pokewalker woes

Jewjo

At launch, I imported Pokemon Soul Silver. About a week after I got it, I accidentally left the pokewalker in my pocket and did some laundry. This was my first load doing laundry myself too. :rolleyes: Normally, I wouldn't care. Electronics are fine to be washed and dried when they aren't on, right? Well, it must have turned on in the wash, because it died that day. Only just today did it occur to me that I could maybe be able to fix it. So, I think I have two options:

1.) Mess around with it and either miraculously fix it or break it even more.
2.) Wait until HGSS comes out in the states and hope that one of you guys would be kind enough to analyze your own pokewalkers and tell me what's wrong with mine.

I've tried to take pictures, but my camera quality is very, very poor. For example, here is a picture of the broken screen's ribbon cable. The 7th lead got disconnected from itself and would need to be reconnected. I doubt that's the only problem with the unit, but it's the only one I was able to figure out.
2wh4byf.jpg

So, what should I do?

Ha, that's funny. I did the the same thing with Mario Kart DS and it broke the plastic open, thankfully it still worked great. Back on topic you might as well mess around with it to see if you can fix it.

Back