Pokemon ModRetro Edition WIP - Beta 1.1 Released!

Who should be second hero?

• Hackerbilly

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Aux

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Samjc3

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon ModRetro Edition WIP

Zero said:
D.J said:
I would like to be in this, something ghost related.

You want to be a flaming racist with a radio show? Why?
The radio tower replaced the pokemon tower.
I could always stick him somewhere else though.

So I was going through my ROM folder and found the never finished Pokemon MR Edition. A lot has changed on the site since 2012, and should there be enough support I would definitely continue. (Not sure who is still here and whatnot, I've been out of the scene for a while)

I was thinking maybe something like, Oculus as Silph, Ashen as a God/Last trainer, not really sure at this point. After all, it's a game for the community by the community, so ideas would be appreciated. Let me know if you'd like to see this finished at some point, or if it's not worth continuing. (Oh, and if someone would move this to the ROM section that'd be great too.)

Yeah, it'd be pretty cool to finally see this come out. There's definitely some people who should be added/cut out, but if worst comes to worst, just release what you have so far.

Moving to Rom Hacking.

It's funny, I saw it was your birthday recently and clicked on your account, saw its inactivity and thought of the ROM hacks like these.

You should find a spot for me :awesome:

I've been off doing other things, some of which includes ROM hacking. I've learned a ton, and am capable of making this game 20x better than it would have been. Plus I've been working on another hack which I'll post a thread for soon.

Anything/place you want to be specially? Let me know and I'll add you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back