Pokemon hack Team , If you'd like to join ask.

BoFoSho

Frequent Poster
Joey and Myself are working on a Pokemon hack.
We are not sure of what version but I have an Idea of what it is going to be about.(I shared it with joey but he forgot most of it :p )
If you'd like to help with the hack just ask in this thread and state what you can do.
You will not know what the hack is about until Friday and you will only know if Joey and I agree we can trust you not to share the rom or a bit of information about it.
We are planning to make carts for this Game once it is finished.
Please only post suggestions or if you want to join the Team.
No Spamming.

Team members so far :
Designers:
Bo
Joey

Story Designers:
Bo
Kyle
TheNineRings

Text Editors:
Bo

Map/Building Editors:
Argelfraster
Bo

Landscape/Environment Editors:
Bo
Antome

Random helpers:
Budnes
Mako
Toast

Art Designers:
Beta

Concept Artists:
Insert

Cartridge Development team:
Bo
Jlee

Tile Artists:
Beta
Antome

I'll contribute if you want me too. :p
I'll just be the random helper guy. :awesome:
I can figure stuff out easily, so I'm not just a piggybacker, and I would really like to help with this in some way. :cool:

its aRgelfraster.
No one can read it right...
Also, doesn't environment and landscape fall under maps?
I can do maps of cities, routes, and such places.

My bad.
And Nope, The environment is like tree design and stuff of that ...Wait for it...Wait for it... Nature :p

I'm ok with stories and stuff like that, and making stupid-seeming ideas feel slightly plausible. I'd love to help in any way I can.

Joeyjoe9876 said:
i'm working on collecting tools and stuff now.
fell asleep at around 6 so i didn't get much :p
I have all the ones Everyone will need , But please keep collecting so we have them for every pokemon version.
Also try to collect ones for Zelda, Kirby, Metroid and Mario for the Gameboy and NES.

BoFoSho said:
Joeyjoe9876 said:
I have all the ones Everyone will need , But please keep collecting so we have them for every pokemon version.
Also try to collect ones for Zelda, Kirby, Metroid and Mario for the Gameboy and NES.

send me the stuff you already have.

Joeyjoe9876 said:
BoFoSho said:
Joeyjoe9876 said:

send me the stuff you already have.
Don't share with anyone yet.
We need to get everything settled tomorrow and Start work on friday.

Can I help with the story if Kylechu doesnt mind? I think I might be able to help there a bit. I think I'd be able to help add plausibility, and if I can assist in any way, I will, although I dont have the tools for programming.

TheNineRings said:
Can I help with the story if Kylechu doesnt mind? I think I might be able to help there a bit. I think I'd be able to help add plausibility, and if I can assist in any way, I will, although I dont have the tools for programming.
You can help with whatever area you want :awesome:
We need all the people we can get.
Also no programming involved for anybody but me ;)

Bleeeehhhh... I know how to do everything, and that landscape and mapping is looking tempting...

But I cannot promise much time, I will have to pass. :(

Alright, cool. This project sounds like a lot of fun. I'll help with anything if anyone asks. So, we start Friday?

Back