PlayStation (PS1 / PSX, PSone) System Diagnostics Tester

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

haunted

Hi. I made this program for the PlayStation so that modders can test their console easily.

What does it do?
It features 3 built in songs (to check your speakers), a dead pixel checker and controller button state tester.

How to use it:
To use it on your system, you burn it to a CD-ROM like any other regular PlayStation 1 game.
Make sure you burn at the lowest speed possible, 1x being the best.
You will need a modchip in order to boot it (or you may do the swap trick).

Information:
Please take notice that it is only version 2.3 (last updated 14th JUNE 2012).
If there are any bugs, please let me know and I will fix them.
It features auto region detection in the code, so it should switch from PAL to NTSC perfectly fine.

This seems great! I was just looking online like three days ago for a PS1 program that I can use to test my controller with :)
Can you use it to test the analog sticks or just the buttons? Its good anyways :D
This will come in handy when I start wiring my PS1 portable...

EDIT
I just downloaded and tested on my PS1. Its great to test buttons with, but doesn't support analog sticks. Maybe thats coming in the future? :)
The music was nice too :D
Thanks for a great app

WatsuG said:
This seems great! I was just looking online like three days ago for a PS1 program that I can use to test my controller with :)
Can you use it to test the analog sticks or just the buttons? Its good anyways :D
This will come in handy when I start wiring my PS1 portable...

Thanks. The analog sticks have not been added in yet. I will do them soon.

Version 2.3 has also just been released.

Do you really think you can waltz right in here like it's all good?

You were banned. That doesn't mean you can just make a new account and pretend nothing happened.

Uh, or you didn't bother hiding at all?

You're using the same name without the numbers.

Well I see it was a mistake joining your forums again. Poor admins and poor moderators that do not care at all for their members.

Yes, breaking the rules and then expecting special treatment was a mistake on your part.

Let me get this straight.

You got banned and you've been butthurt ever since, talking flax about this site any chance you get. Then you decide to make a new account against our rules so you can advertise your new site/program. Instead of banning you on the spot, we give you a chance to respond, which you use to insult us and claim we don't care for our "members".

Kid, you have the most strange sense of logic I've seen in quite a while. You don't have to worry about how we treat our members, because as of right now, you are no longer one. None of our members wanted you here back then, and none of them want you here now.

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back