playstaion composite video

samjc3

#1 Female Member
i cant figure out what pin to connect to to get strait up composite out of my psone. help me! :gonk:

i was already looking at that, actually. i was more wondering if i just hook to pin six, or combine the sync lines or something.

This is the psone isn't it? Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn't pin one be composite? :confused: Like on the psone screen?

eurddrue said:
This is the psone isn't it? Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn't pin one be composite? :confused: Like on the psone screen?
no. the piout is different for some reason. anywho, i have my psone screen color coded so i dont have to think about it anymore. :awesome:
and the reason theres no worklog for this, is that i havent actually decided what to do yet. i have the parts to make an n64, psone, or snes. i dont have any idea wich i wanna make. i love all three. :rolleyes:

n64 nuff said.

Actually, not many psone portables being made lately, and a goldmine of 64's, I'd go with the psone. Plus it's covered in ben's book :mrgreen:

eurddrue said:
n64 nuff said.

Actually, not many psone portables being made lately, and a goldmine of 64's, I'd go with the psone. Plus it's covered in ben's book :mrgreen:
thats what i was thinking. theres a shload of n64p's being made. ima go with psone. thanks, drue. :mrgreen: :awesome:

Actually, I think you should do all 3 in one case. Oh wait, you'd need a bigger screen for that.

In any case, it's your choice. N64 and SNES are done a lot, so a PS1p would be a little more different.

XCVG said:
Actually, I think you should do all 3 in one case. Oh wait, you'd need a bigger screen for that.

In any case, it's your choice. N64 and SNES are done a lot, so a PS1p would be a little more different.
No, lame. Multiple consoles are for home, not portable. It makes them HUUUUUGE :o

eurddrue said:
XCVG said:

No, lame. Multiple consoles are for home, not portable. It makes them HUUUUUGE :o
meh. multisystem laptop comes after this.

Back