Wiring help for Official GC controller triggers

Spencer

Hey guys! I'm working on my first portable and I'm extremely new to modding and electronics in general. So this may be a stupid question. Haha but I'm having trouble wiring up my right analog trigger. I want to have one half of the original gamecube controller on each side of my portable as to retain the feel of gameplay. So what I've done is cut the controller board in half ( cut to the right side of the controller chip ) and I have everything wired up and functioning correctly EXCEPT for the Right analog trigger. I've looked all over these forums and the rest of the Internet but I haven't been able to find anything. So it's possible that it's super simple and that's why I can't find anything... haha but I would very much appreciate some detailed instructions on how to wire this up!

To clarify, I have the R "click" working, just not the analog slider thing. Ive tried to wire it up to the pin on the controller chip but I can't get it to work! Thanks in advance! I'm really enjoying learning all this stuff! It's been going pretty well thanks to you guys and all of your work!

Back