No/Glitched video

Xerox

I've had this SNES for quite a long time (it's very yellow), and it stopped working at least 5 years ago, possibly longer. The issue I'm experiencing is that for most games, I get a black screen. The only thing that ever gives me any response is Super Mario World, though it's not at all consistent. Occasionally, it'll give me some sound effects (drilling sounds or something from SMW, I wish I could place it) or the strange blue screen shown in the album linked below.

From what I can tell, the board looks fairly good after a nice cleaning. In the first picture, the soldering of the legs on the fuse look a little iffy, but I assume if this were the problem, the SNES wouldn't even power on, right? (I still get power and the red light when I switch it on) Also, in the third picture, the right through-hole soldering for the main power also looks like it might need some touching up (bottom left), but these are the only issues I've been able to see. I've cleaned the cart slot thoroughly, but I did notice it was the drop-in kind, so that could be an easy fix if I can find a replacement.

Before I proceed with probing the capacitors to see if one of them are at fault, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone's ever seen the weird blue screen with the boxes. I figured that was specific enough to point to a certain obvious hardware failure.

http://imgur.com/a/yYa6s

Back