nintendo wii pth regulators guide

Fiskers1208

If you're looking at this thread, I've stole Bitbuilt's regulator guide and posted it here without permission. Back then, I was trying to make myself useful and my dumbass thought I'd do that by stealing. lesson from this thread, don't try to be helpful if you don't know what TF you're talking about. Even if you have good intentions, don't *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing do it. I'd like to apologize to the Bitbuilt and ModRetro staff for this headache.

Last edited:
I gave you credit. is there more to do?
You can't just go around copying people's stuff and giving credit. There's a nice thing called permission that most people seek before copying.

Look feel free to make your OWN guides using your OWN content but since I know you know nothing about the Wii or electronics anyway telling you this won't make a difference because you'll just copy someone else.

First of all, I know a lot about electronics
Yeah?

What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* are these:

9pMBJ6w.jpg

0ff1Mon.jpg

"a long time ago"

d2zac6w.png

ok

There is a difference between "helping" and remaking a guide just so you can have your name on it. You're giving people information that might destroy their consoles.

cdf259b218c0c01b67c34c7cc213ee46.jpg

I'm going to lock this thread.
If this flax starts up again, I'm not going to be as conservative with my banhammer as I was this time around.

Back