New breadbox cube

Bakuku

So what is it?

Gamecube console crammed inside a custom casing with built in screen, controller, batteries, speakers and a modchip to play games of a SD card.

-But wait, there's more!
-There is?
-Yes sir.

Aside from being able to play on the go, you can play with your friends as well.
Just plug in an extra controller on the back side of the Gamecube Portable and let the multiplayer fun begin or should I say friendship enders. "Mario Kart looking at you!"
But you might think: "Isn't the build in Lcd screen a little bit smal for multiplayer?"
No worries! Just plug in an official Gamecube (N64, Snes) AV cable and you can continue the fun on a big screen with no lag or any other issue. Because all components used inside the Gamecube Portable are official Gamecube Hardware Parts.

Did I mention you can play games from an SD card? I probably did but let's mention it again. Why, because it's super convenient!
A micro SD slot with support up to 128gb can house a lot of games without ever swapping discs!

The built in 256mb memorycard let's you save all those titels without having to worry about available space.
That's 2x 2043 blocks switchable with a simple button-press.

Features:
- NTSC-U GameCube IPL 1.0
- 4.3" LCD
- Original GameCube controller layout and buttons
- Internal 256mb (2x 2043 blocks) memorycard on slot A
- Micro SD gecko for homebrew loading on slot B *added
- Wasp Fusion modchip for SD game loading
- 4 player external "with rumble support *added"
- AV-out with original Nintendo AV cable plug
- Internal speakers with switching headphone jack
- Zenloc custom regulators (1.8v CPU and GPU and 3.4v main power and "5v for fan speed option and external rumble *added")
- Fan speed switch *added
- Li-Ion 7.2v 6800mAH "2h30 - 2h45 on 99 stock melee and on and off toggle between games"
- Original Gamecube powerbrick for wall power and 7.2 Smartcharger for batteries

If interested in a personal Portable, Please feel free to contact me.

Follow me on Twitter @bakuku_mods and please check out my YouTube channel Bakuku Mods.

Greets and enjoy
1f642.png

I'd love to buy it! I've been thinking of building my own but I haven't found any complete tutorials. Just e-mail me information if you're up for it! Cash or trade would work!

Back