Need this stuff sold quick

oniak

Zelda orcarina of time, 2 beaten game saves, cleaned and works perfect 15$ shipped
Donkey kong 64 yellow cart, cleaned and works perfect 15$ shipped
Nvidia XFX 8600gt graphics card PCIe works perfect Dx10 SOLD
Gameboy printer - turns on, trys to print but I have no paper assumed to work but sold as-is. 10$ shipped.
Shadowgate NES - like new - offer.

How much for DK64, the graphics card, and the gameboy printer shipped to Canada (separately)?

XCVG said:
How much for DK64, the graphics card, and the gameboy printer shipped to Canada (separately)?
You mean shipped not in one box? Were you looking to get a discount price or something?

Oh, I was just being curious mostly, you know to see how much it would cost. You can have the graphics card, I have a much better one anyway.

XCVG said:
Oh, I was just being curious mostly, you know to see how much it would cost. You can have the graphics card, I have a much better one anyway.
schweetness! dbs on te graphics card! :mrgreen:

samjc3 said:
XCVG said:
schweetness! dbs on te graphics card! :mrgreen:
Sure, its a great card really. It can play most games on good settings. I don't need it because I bought a ati 4830.
This card is DDR3 btw.

XCVG said:
Donkey kong is 15$ shipped and the gameboy printer is 10$ shipped.

Back