N64 Joystick Rewiring Diagram?

Hello,

I used to mod a couple years ago, back when I had all my resources straightened out. Now, coming back onto the scene, I've found that multiple sites have closed down and therefore a lot of my resources have been lost. So now, I'm wondering if anyone has or has a link to a wiring diagram to replace the n64 analog stick with an original gamecube joystick (NOT those plastic n64-gamecube replacement stick kits they sell). Sorry if it's in plain sight somewhere, but I've been looking and cannot find anything of the sort.. But I know I've seen it before.

Also, does anyone know if there is a set of html files of the shockslayer forums website anywhere? I know they made one for bacteria's forum when it closed down..

Thanks

If it's a first-party N64 controller you can't just rewire a GC stick right to it. Most people use an ATMEGA and flash it with code provided by Micro.

ShockSlayer has all of the stuff from his forum. Most of it has been rehosted on BitBuilt and if there's anything you want he's usually active every few hours over there so just send him a PM.

Hi...i am a new user here. As per my knowledge it is a first-party N64 controller you can't just rewire a GC stick right to it. Most people use an ATMEGA and flash it with code provided by Micro.ShockSlayer has all of the stuff from his forum. Most of it has been rehosted on BitBuilt and if there's anything you want he's usually active every few hours over there so just send him a PM

p c b assembly inc

Last edited:
Back