Midwest Gaming Classic 2016 Hype Train Choo Choo

Discussion in 'Forum 47' started by wallydawg, Nov 9, 2015.

1. ttsgeb

ttsgeb Breaker of Everything Staff Member

I'ma be there.

2. Noah

Noah Frequent Poster

I can finally meet the one and only.

Rough plan is looking like Bo will swing down to grab SS, then they'll head to me. From there it's like 6 hours to get over to Milwaukee, so we'll be there for the Friday night memes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Joeyjoe9876

Joeyjoe9876 Frequent Poster

about to try to convince Bo to get me as well, I'd rather throw some for gas then drive myself :p gonna have to take off for this whenever I go into work today.

4. Noah

Noah Frequent Poster

I talked with SS, seems like Bo would be leaving his car at my place and I'll be driving over. We haven't talked to Bo yet though so I'll post more when I know more.

5. Joeyjoe9876

Does SS still live down in SC? If not then it would be inconvienent as Heck for Bo to get me and I might as well drive. I shot Bo a text, hopefully he has the same number.

6. Noah

Noah Frequent Poster

Yeah he does. I think Bo and SS are still trying to figure stuff out. I'm driving either way so if they stop by and want me to finish off their trip then that works too.

7. Prog

Prog Not a Meme™ Staff Member

No Ben Heck this year.
    Or me, obviously.

8. Noah

Noah Frequent Poster

Last I head we're swinging by Ben's to nab his giant GameBoy before the event lel.

9. ttsgeb

Joey, at this point I think we all know better than to agree to give you a ride.

10. Prog

Nah, that was Bo's fault, Joey was just another botched shipment.

11. Joeyjoe9876

was waiting for someone to say something along those lines. I'm a free man no longer constrained to my parents house anymore :p went up to new york a few months ago, good times. Freedom is expensive, but freedom is nice.

On a side note, Geb I need some bread

12. ttsgeb

Finally bought my ticket.
    Woo.

13. Noah

Noah Frequent Poster

GUESS WHO ELSE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. wallydawg

wallydawg Active Member

The Nintendo Playstation Prototype is gonna be there. I doubt they'll let us take it apart though, let alone touch it lol.

15. Prog

You know what to do :cool:

16. ttsgeb

They can't stop ALL of us at once. :twisted:

17. wallydawg

wallydawg Active Member

HECKWATCH 2016

Got an email from Ben, he was able to find a sooner flight to Wisconsin after his TEDx talk so he WILL be at MGC. Should be there around 10pm Sunday, just in time for afterparties.

18. ttsgeb

Heck yeah.

19. wallydawg

wallydawg Active Member

[​IMG]

Also forgot to mention someone from the TBHS show is gonna bring over the giant gameboy for him toooo.

20. ttsgeb

So, con noob here, what does my weekend pass thing get me? Is it worth showing up Friday? Are pants required?