Looking to buy a Gamecube portable

Discussion in 'The Junkyard' started by Darkninja691, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

Any one selling a gamecube portable? I'm willing to buy.

2. thecasperrojas

thecasperrojas Well-Known Member

am almost finishing my portable gc if i finsh before you buy one al sell it to you

3. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

how much would you want for it?

4. thecasperrojas

i dont know yet maybe around $650 bud am not sure still need to finish it and test it for like 10 hours or so and see that nothing dameages cuz its pretty much pocket sizes

5. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

Okay, let me know how it goes.

6. thecasperrojas

ok man but if someone comes up front faster them then dont let them down

7. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

hey... i just realized im on a budget. :( could i possibly just pay for shipping and like pay you over time till i get it to the amount you want, like paying off a car?

8. hailrazer

hailrazer Frequent Poster

LOL , hahahaha

Oh that wasn't a joke.

Seriously man, come on. This isn't a freebie site. Nobody is going to give you something and then "hope" to get paid for it.

Why would you even try to do that. :rolleyes:

9. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

No flax... Thanks for turning me away from portables jerk. I just wanted a portable that's all... :cry4:

10. hailrazer

hailrazer Frequent Poster

Boo frickin Hoo .

It's called life. You don't get something for nothing.

I'm not the jerk for pointing it out, you're the jerk for expecting it.

A portable is a want not a necessity. Nobody is going to feel sorry for someone who thinks they "need" a portable. Food , home, clothes , yes. A portable , no. Give us a break .

11. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

Never said anyone had to be. I'll just pay full price, when I get money. Don't know when that will be since I'm poor.

12. thecasperrojas

man am sorry but i will have to say no cuz am poor also and to build portable is not free iv put alot of money into my gcp as well as hail into his portable the most i can do is hold it for you but thats the most i can do , also if you want at one just build something withing your budget and i will like to point out one thing watch it when your posting we are al gron man and he didnt tell you that your jerk so pleace take it easy when posting

13. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

It's ok and whatever I'm not a grown man. I'm a teen so do you expect? And how am I a jerk?

14. thecasperrojas

i didnt say your a jerk i said you started calling hail a jerk and also what you or anyone is,is of no consern to me, anyone who enters this forum is consider grown cuz theres poeple of 13 of age and there treted as a grown man and am a person of just 19 of age so in other word am also a teen also al hold it for you cuz were both poor and i know how it feels wanting something and not haveing the money for it

15. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

Really? Thanks

16. Diminuendo

Diminuendo Well-Known Member

Honestly mate do you really think someone who doesn't know you, where you live, or anything else about you is going to give you a $600+ piece of hardware without you paying upfront?

If you have enough coming in future to "pay off" a portable you will have enough in the future to save for a portable, when your done saving up, come back here.

17. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

Ok enough.... I get it I'm gonna pay up front... Geez

18. thecasperrojas

no problem
    then its all good no more fathing in this thread

19. Darkninja691

Darkninja691 Member

What are the specs of the portable?

20. Prog

Prog Not a Memeā„¢ Staff Member