Looking for someone for case commission

Cllinw

Cllinw said:
I've been working on design plans for my GCp that I'm currently working on and Id like to commission someone to make a case for me. I'd like it to be in the style of a Wii U Gamepad, with some alterations like:

Using the face buttons from a MadCatz gamecube controller BUT keep the sticks and d pad in the same position.
Put the Gamecube text logo in place of the Wii U one in the bottom left corner.
Give the casing more bulk in the back to fit the motherboard and batteries.

I'd also like for the buttons and screen to be mounted when the case work is finished. I do have one problem though.
I'd like to use the original size screen used in the Gamepad for this project which a 6.2" 16:9 display. I only have a 5" 4::3: which I think would look odd since its a little tiny in comparison to the rest of the casing. So Id be willing to trade whoever takes upon this task my screen for either a 6.2" 16:9 display or 5.6" 4::3: display.

I can give more information on what I plan to include in my case if needed. I don't have a deadline but I can tell you that I'm looking for a decently made case so I'll be willing to pay as much as needed. I will pay through PayPal but only after I have the finished case in my hands, since I've heard of people getting scammed sometimes.

I'd be able to provide the Gamepad casing itself along with the buttons and controller to be mounted. You'd just have to frankencase it, paint it, and mount what I need mounted in it. (Which is the controller for the GC, screen and its controller board, my audio amp with speakers, and some other things like switches and ports) No wiring just mounting.
Posted this in the Gamecube section and thought I should post it here as well.

Cllinw said:
Id also like to say that my original plan was to go with a portrait style casing. And I'm still trying to figure out what I want. So if someone is ok with being flexible enough to do either type of case work, that would be great!

Back