Looking for a 3.5 inch screen.

Chill dude, I'm writing something. It's only been 4 hours on a dead forum, no need to go breaking rules again.

We can't know for sure, but if it accepts composite video, and you can power it, you should be fine. It doesn't show the drive board, so we can't know for sure if it can run off 7.4v or not.

I was recently recommended this screen. It has a small drive board that can run on a lower voltage. It also costs less.

I already have a wii motherboard. It's a cpu-40 board.
Then work on that, don't worry about the screen until later, then do the OMGWTF trim.
Chill dude, I'm writing something. It's only been 4 hours on a dead forum, no need to go breaking rules again.

We can't know for sure, but if it accepts composite video, and you can power it, you should be fine. It doesn't show the drive board, so we can't know for sure if it can run off 7.4v or not.

I was recently recommended this screen. It has a small drive board that can run on a lower voltage. It also costs less.
I saw that before! I was thinking about putting a Wii inside an sl68 and that's the screen I was looking at!

I apologize if anyone finds this condescending, but to make sure everyone here is on the same page, by VR hail means "voltage regulator." Just thought I'd clear that up.

Back