Li-po/Li-ion packs and mah suggestions please.

RevRon

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might locate a 11.1v or 12v Li-ion or Li-po battery pack? Also, how many mah would you recommend for a N64 portable. I would like at least two hours of gameplay.

I got a 7.2v 6000mAh li-ion battery off of ebay for $17.75 shipped for my portable N64. I read somewhere that it would last 3-4 hours.

For an N64p, these and these would be good Li-Ion packs, and these would be good Li-Po packs. You don't need 12v for an N64, but rather 7v-35v, because the N64 runs the 12v line through a 7805.

Thank you all for the suggestions. My only problem will be that the screen I am experimenting with requires around twelve volts to maintain picture quality.

Try batteryspace. A bit pricey but I heard they are good. Allbattery.com seems like they might have what you need too.

RevRon said:
Thank you all for the suggestions. My only problem will be that the screen I am experimenting with requires around twelve volts to maintain picture quality.
Try using 12v batteries then. The N64 and PTH08000 and PTH08080 can accept 12v, too.

Back