LED Entertainment Device (LED)

brunoip

Modder Extraordinaire
Some weeks ago I finished my own portable using RGB leds and a pic16f628a.
I have already programed just only one game but I gonna make more.
Here are a few pictures and a video.

brunoip-18.jpg

brunoip-16.jpg

brunoip-04.jpg

brunoip-07.jpg

brunoip-21.jpg

I'm working on the schematics. I will post it soon so if you want to make one just wait a couple of days.

Regards, Bruno Pasquini.

That is really cool! How long did it take you to design, program, and build that?

Great work dude, this is the EXACT kind of thing I would like to see more of here.

Excellent job, looks great, love seeing people who etch their own boards.

jleemero said:
Great work dude, this is the EXACT kind of thing I would like to see more of here.

Excellent job, looks great, love seeing people who etch their own boards.

But none of us have the skills :( Can't you just like us the way we are?

That's pretty cool. You should include a flashlight mode, just in case.

As for building more stuff like this, I have an Arduino and some various parts, but I've been too busy with other things to even take it out. One of these days, I suppose.

I always make my own PCB design.
Here is a picture of a NES controller board I made (without the switches and components just for illustrating). I made it for use an Atari controller with a NES.

DSC01039.jpg

I designed this led game system in my free time and the game programing just took a few hours.
YouTube is full of this kind of game but I have never seen one of this size.
Regards, Bruno.

I've made circuit boards at school before but I'm not set up to do it at home. It's not that difficult and doesn't require that much money in supplies; however it takes skill to make good boards. Most of the ones I've made were crap and required a lot of green wiring. I have pretty much everything except the transfer paper (I do have photo paper that might work, and several magazines) and etchant (I heard mixing peroxide and muriatic acid works). It's fun though.

Back