Kasar's GCp guide!

dude that was a major bump you just did see the date on the last post it was dated almost a year ago try not to do that again

Nice to see renovation on an old guide for noobs! Thanks Tchay and welcome to staff ;)

A pair of lines can make revision 2.0 for example in the mobo part wiring

"bridge pins 2 and 13 from the MOBO and wire them to pin 13 of the regulator board to the system get 5v"
correct is :
"bridge pins 2 and 13 from the MOBO and wire them to pin 13 of the regulator board to the system get 1.9v"

And the image from harsboy wiring revision C only says "image" but i can't see.

Glad to help ;)

MoRZiLLo said:
Nice to see renovation on an old guide for noobs! Thanks Tchay and welcome to staff ;)

A pair of lines can make revision 2.0 for example in the mobo part wiring

"bridge pins 2 and 13 from the MOBO and wire them to pin 13 of the regulator board to the system get 5v"
correct is :
"bridge pins 2 and 13 from the MOBO and wire them to pin 13 of the regulator board to the system get 1.9v"

And the image from harsboy wiring revision C only says "image" but i can't see.

Glad to help ;)

Thanks! Fixed the 1.9v typo. I am able to see the image whenever I load the page. Go to this link and see if the image loads for you or not: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=587

MAJOR UPDATES AGAIN.

I have added tons more pictures, fixed the entire VIDEO section, fixed the POWER section a bit. I might make more changes later.

Comments, suggestions, etc are very welcome :D

Looking good man, nice to see someone putting the time into refreshing this guide.

BETTER than original and much more information for noobs.Huge info added this time dude!
Thanks for the work Tchay!!! :D

hey all ^_^

sorry for bumping an old topic and for taking so much registering, anyway I guess its better later than never :D

thanks a bunch for using,updating and fixing grammar on my guide ^^

yeah, I know that probably the fixing grammar on this guide has been a hard task, my apologizes from this little spanish english-naab :D

PalmerTech said:
Kasar needs to get his ass over here, this is easily the most helpful Gamecube document out there. :awesome:

Kyo said:
Kasar's a great guy. I'm a bit conflicted because I've been rewriting the guide a bit for my own site and only after I started doing that I found this revision. I might just combine them (if my version really has anything to offer that this one doesn't - which I doubt).

hehe thank you very much guys :)

posts like those motivated to get me registered at this site :D

thanks also to all people fixing grammar at the guide and Zero, wich fixed the forum registry allowing me to move my ass here :D

edit: oops, forgot to say, I updated my guide some time ago, feel free to use the new images and stuff at this place too :)

MoRZiLLo said:
Hey kasar! Welcome!!!!!!
Afila la katana!!!!!!!!! xD
thanks ^^

jeje, eso hare :p, es bueno encontrar a mas españoles por aqui :)

anyway, how did u know I have a katana? :D

oh, that could be from some old pics at benheck forums, idk hehe

kasar said:
do you mean that the specs are wrong in that site? :o

Yep, the blue 12v camcorder batteries from HK are full of BS. They are the crappiest batteries on the market and severely overrated.

Back