Just a few days till lockyourspot opens...is it for real?

I thought I'd sign up with... uhm.. inaccurate details, just for the Heck of it... but all it did was lockmycomputerup.
Reading the site, it looks like it's one of those catalog sales things... like tupperware, except it seems to have something to do with vitamins or health foods or something. The catch seems to be that you only get anything out of it IF you sale product. They also word a few things like they want to include your product in their catalog, and will market and ship internationally for you, as long as you just manage it's production... or something like that. Anyway, I put this at actually about a 20% chance of being legit, and the company seems to actually be called 360 Degrees, rather than lockyourspot, hence all the obscure and rather weird 360 references. They also DO have a list of people involved on their first tab, I believe, however a few of them are not pictured and not named.

EDIT: also, I think we should build a bot to spame it with fake accounts so that the creators and the three people that actually believe it flax themselves with excitement...
there are no captchas or bot catchers of any kind, AND it lets you use the same email multiple times... THUS FUN CAN HAPPEN.

ttsgeb said:
I thought I'd sign up with... uhm.. inaccurate details, just for the Heck of it... but all it did was lockmycomputerup.
Reading the site, it looks like it's one of those catalog sales things... like tupperware, except it seems to have something to do with vitamins or health foods or something. The catch seems to be that you only get anything out of it IF you sale product. They also word a few things like they want to include your product in their catalog, and will market and ship internationally for you, as long as you just manage it's production... or something like that. Anyway, I put this at actually about a 20% chance of being legit, and the company seems to actually be called 360 Degrees, rather than lockyourspot, hence all the obscure and rather weird 360 references. They also DO have a list of people involved on their first tab, I believe, however a few of them are not pictured and not named.

EDIT: also, I think we should build a bot to spame it with fake accounts so that the creators and the three people that actually believe it flux themselves with excitement...
there are no captchas or bot catchers of any kind, AND it lets you use the same email multiple times... THUS FUN CAN HAPPEN.
YAY FOR HAPENNING FUN :D

And you can't register without having a referral...?

Back