I'll Just Leave This Here

Argelfraster

IMG_0290.jpg

:awesome:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was going to do the first ps1p in an ag- 85!

I better my lazy ass off the couch and get to work!.

I was going to mention that in your "How many layers does the PSone have" thread, but I thought I'de let you think you're the first for a bit longer.
:ninj: muwahaha :awesome:

ya know guys, for the record, it doesnt take any rewiring to fit a psone into an ag-85. i went ahead and tried it with my ag-85 (which is slotted for something else...click for obvious hint) and it fits just fine, although its been seriously sliced down. quite a bit more than argelfasters.
also, that looks great so far!

samjc3 said:
ya know guys, for the record, it doesnt take any rewiring to fit a psone into an ag-85. i went ahead and tried it with my ag-85 (which is slotted for something else...click for obvious hint) and it fits just fine, although its been seriously sliced down. quite a bit more than argelfasters.
also, that looks great so far!
Actually the PSone mobo gets in the way of the screw posts if its not trimmed.
and thanks :D

Argelfraster said:
Actually the PSone mobo gets in the way of the screw posts if its not trimmed.
and thanks :D
oh, i know. i was pointing out that actually rewiring it is unnecessary. and, my mobo doesnt hit the screw posts. its cut down quite a bit more than yours. however, after i pulled it out and tested it again, i find that the audio doesnt work. so, maybe i cut some stuff off. but it will boot up and run games just fine, no problems. :awesome: :gonk:

Back