aceboy44

I want something like this

ps2-mod-psp.jpg

Price?

aceboy44 said:
I want something like this

ps2-mod-psp.jpg

Price?

Well, design is very pro looking and would cost a LOT of cash.

I think people would like to hear what your maximum bid is.
It should be at least 450 USD. ;)

hailrazer said:
Nintendott said:
It should be at least 450 USD. ;)

Right...... Methinks though art quite low in that guess. ;)

I would build one that looks like that for around $800

Exact duplicate or better or what? I require an AV-Out to be able to connect it to a TV and to have a controller slot would make it even better...

aceboy44 said:
Exact duplicate or better or what? I require an AV-Out to be able to connect it to a TV and to have a controller slot would make it even better...

Black case rectangle shaped like that one (but no curves like that one). Same controller configuration on the portable. 5" screen like that one except not led modded (I hate the way a LED modded screen looks), A/V out, Controller and memory card slots, 9800 mAH batteries, headphone jack, power jack.

hailrazer said:
aceboy44 said:

Black case rectangle shaped like that one (but no curves like that one). Same controller configuration on the portable. 5" screen like that one except not led modded (I hate the way a LED modded screen looks), A/V out, Controller and memory card slots, 9800 mAH batteries, headphone jack, power jack.

Sorry I'm not american and would appreciate if you could simplify your words. What do you mean by "LED modded screen"? Also, can you modify the analog sticks so that when I play my favorite flight simulator games I can control my jet more easily (I want them to be closer to my palms, the left one under the D-pad and the right one closer to the control buttons X, O, etc.)? For the power jack what is the AC adapter input? Finally, how much is shipping to NY 11101?

aceboy44 said:
Sorry I'm not american and would appreciate if you could simplify your words. What do you mean by "LED modded screen"? Also, can you modify the analog sticks so that when I play my favorite flight simulator games I can control my jet more easily (I want them to be closer to my palms, the left one under the D-pad and the right one closer to the control buttons X, O, etc.)? For the power jack what is the AC adapter input? Finally, how much is shipping to NY 11101?

Led modded is when you take out the original backlight and put in Led's instead. I don't do that. i leave it original.

And yes I could put the sticks anywhere. And yes the power jack is the AC input.

Shipping would be about $30 Priority Mail Insured.

Payment would be in advance and I would need 7-8 weeks to complete it.

aceboy44 said:
hailrazer said:
aceboy44 said:

Where are you from and do you need an NTSC or a PAL portable ?
If you live in Europe like i do, you would probably wanted a European system right ?

Sorry just a quick question. My experience with the Sony playstation was as follows:

1) PS1 exploded on me once, then I purchased a 2nd PS1 then after few months it stopped working
2) PS2 never exploded on me, however, like the PS1 after few months it stopped working. Also the PS2 slim overheats if played for 30+ minutes so I want the regular PS2 console.

Hailraiser, can you guarentee me that after few months the PS2 will keep working or not? I don't feel like spending $830 on a stupid console if it is not durable.

how did they stop working, and are you sure you didn't put explosives into the disk drive when you were using your first ps1?

Just for your information, that is a rapid-prototyped case, and cost upwards of $250 to have made. That PS2p also lacks batteries.

aceboy44 said:
Sorry just a quick question. My experience with the Sony playstation was as follows:

1) PS1 exploded on me once, then I purchased a 2nd PS1 then after few months it stopped working
2) PS2 never exploded on me, however, like the PS1 after few months it stopped working. Also the PS2 slim overheats if played for 30+ minutes so I want the regular PS2 console.

Hailraiser, can you guarentee me that after few months the PS2 will keep working or not? I don't feel like spending $830 on a stupid console if it is not durable.

I will be using a PS2 slim. I have had 2 PS2 slims that have NEVER overheated or "exploded" so I doubt there will be a problem.

hailrazer said:
(I hate the way a LED modded screen looks)
That is a somewhat foolish thing to say. If the buyer wants a backlight and you're making it on commission, it doesn't matter what you like.

Ampersand said:
hailrazer said:
That is a somewhat foolish thing to say. If the buyer wants a backlight and you're making it on commission, it doesn't matter what you like.

Maybe if you build it, then you can do what you want.

When I build something I have a certain standard. I have done 8 Led modded screens with 8 different types of Led's recommended by members here and at BH and none of them compare to a unmodded screen.

So when I build something I build it to a higher standard. If a buyer wants hot glue and a modded screen they can go to someone else. I want people to be happy with my portables for years not days and I don't want them shipping it back to be fixed or changed.

So yes it does matter what I like.

hailrazer said:
Ampersand said:
hailrazer said:

Maybe if you build it, then you can do what you want.

When I build something I have a certain standard. I have done 8 Led modded screens with 8 different types of Led's recommended by members here and at BH and none of them compare to a unmodded screen.

So when I build something I build it to a higher standard. If a buyer wants hot glue and a modded screen they can go to someone else. I want people to be happy with my portables for years not days and I don't want them shipping it back to be fixed or changed.

So yes it does matter what I like.

2 People so far informed me that there is NO BATTERY for this case, so my question is: "How do you plan on installing that 9800 mah battery on this case? And how long will the batteries last? Also, can you 100% guarentee me that if you use a slim PS2 my games wont freeze if played for 1+ hours or not?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back