I need a few answers about the xbox 360

I want my xbox 360 to be portable.

I heard of the G115 thingy, but it's not portable so to speak.

So my question is
Are there any lcd monitors made espically for the 360 slim that can power both the 360 and the monitor, without having to need a power outlet all the time, if I can't do this how would I make a laptop/xbox thingy that could power the 360 and the screen?

I have no modding skills

Could any laptop be used to do this cuz I dont have one and my budget for one is about $130 since I'll only be using the screen.

I have no clue what I am saying.

Tips for a portable 360?

The 4th Horsemen said:
I want my xbox 360 to be portable.

I heard of the G115 thingy, but it's not portable so to speak.
I'ma stop you right there. The mobo is designed in such a way so that it's impossible to make smaller.

The 4th Horsemen said:
how would I make a laptop/xbox thingy that could power the 360 and the screen?
http://forums.modretro.com/viewforum.php?f=7

The 4th Horsemen said:
I have no modding skills

Could any laptop be used to do this cuz I dont have one and my budget for one is about $130 since I'll only be using the screen.
lol For that price, try NES. Also, I think that you would know if you could play Xbox 360 games on a PC. It'd be everywhere.

Buy a USB capture card, an old laptop and a power strip. It won't be pretty, but it's one of your best options.

Also, don't listen to Prog. Depending on what you already have and how clever you are, $130 is a reasonable budget for a 360 laptop... Just nobody will tell you how.

Furthermore, it isn't impossible to make the mobo smaller, it's just that none of us are crazy enough to have figured it out yet. But you didn't even ask about that, now did you?

Back