I have officially given up on this "having a life" thing.

I don't get the reference, but whatever...

I may be putting this in a different case. It is about 1/4" wider and 1" taller than the SL-68p, but it is more comfortable and can accomidate more batteries. This still would be the smallest* ever, but if I can cram it all in the SL, I will.

*64 boy may, and likely will, beat it by a bit. This is thinner, though. :p

it says:
so, he lives in lol. did you use any of my pointers?(I didn't really give any but whatever) if this is the smallest, can you give it a lob64 port and make more of them to seem like a professional portable?(like the gameboy......super.

mako321 said:
it says:
so, he lives in lol. did you use any of my pointers?(I didn't really give any but whatever) if this is the smallest, can you give it a lob64 port and make more of them to seem like a professional portable?(like the gameboy......super.
If this works, I don't envision myself building more than one, maybe two. (Unless I am commissioned.)

Yeah I live in Dallas every heard of Collins radio. the n64 fits in the sl64p with the right trim job, but the buttons will be a pain to fit not to mention the screen

HOLY UPDATES, BATMAN!

Got the case today, and rigged up a cart slot bracket. Essencially, the case wasn't wide enough for a stock cart slot, so I cut off the tabs, bent the pins SS style, and made a 90-degree bracket/ plastic holster thing. The cart slot will be epoxied to it at the end, but is currently held on with a dab of hotglue, as I need to wire it up still. Here is what I did tonight:

Front:
cee7316b.jpg

Side:
1e0f0d36.jpg

Back displaying flaxty game:
8efa674d.jpg

Motherboard fits!
28561579.jpg

No motherboard (why not?):
b8e2bceb.jpg

Sans flaxty game:
9499fa2b.jpg

That's all, folks!

@plover- no... it's perpindicular, like a gameboy. It just has the metal shielding ripped off.

@mako- :facepalm: the whole case is an SL-68p case from polycase.

You should make a really bad N64p after this and call it the BM64 :awesome:

Back