I have officially given up on this "having a life" thing.

Basement_Modder

He who mods in thy basement.
Dubbed the "micro 64." will be as small as I can possibly make it.
5a0c4def.jpg

c6c897f8.jpg

I got rid of that thing called a life when I got dumped :lol: so when I get a girlfriend again I will melt in the sunlight once more. :lol:

i would like to use this post to point out that i am not making an n64p, nor do i have one plannned. that makes me a...(wait for it)....minority also, why not finish the yap64 first? or the other one? :dahroll:

samjc3 said:
i would like to use this post to point out that i am not making an n64p, nor do i have one plannned. that makes me a...(wait for it)....minority also, why not finish the yap64 first? or the other one? :dahroll:

YAP64 is XCVG

Whatever the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* that name means

And Basement_Modder already finished the Quad64 thing/

I am currently debating whether to make an n64 portable, or not. I have other things to do first, though.

Joeyjoe9876 said:
Anyone gonna put the lob64 port on theirs?
I will if I can find one that's small enough. Imma get a sample of a SL-68p (yes, that's right.) and see how far I can take this thing.

That board in the pics is just a dummy. I'm doing lots of tests on it to see how much it can be cut before extreme rewiring needs to be done. I will be using a rev. 4 with swapped RAM and a direct-wired jumper pak. (It will then play all games, but no dpad or L, unless I can possibly jam in a tiny (GBA sp tiny) dpad and tall tact switch for L.

βeta said:
There will be room for a LOB.
I want there to be so I can have a/v out and extra controllers, and epicness at comicon. I am going to try as hard as I can to incorperate one.

I would try and find some other port that has 8 pins, instead of CAT5, the ugliest port known to man. Maybe back to back microUSB? That will fit anywhere.

βeta said:
I would try and find some other port that has 8 pins, instead of CAT5, the ugliest port known to man. Maybe back to back microUSB? That will fit anywhere.
I'm thinking I'll put it on the bottom of the cart slot surround, along with the battery charger plug and wall power jack. (it'll probably only have like 2200mAh Li-Ions, so it needs wall power, lol)

Back